Position Title: Senior Marketing/Operations Analyst
Type of Position: Full-time
IFG is looking for a resource to be a part of the Marketing & Operations Analytics team, which is part of the Marketing and Business Planning groups.
The Business Planning group (BPO) is the owner and driver of cross-subsidiary business planning, process, and tools to drive clear business & marketing insights that result in achieving our scorecard and revenue goals.
Marketing is a business unit responsible for the company’s worldwide marketing and communications strategies.
Level 2 Senior Marketing/Operations analysts (M&O) resources
This resource will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business group / department through strong business management and productivity improvements and will provide the services described below:
- Post Campaign Analysis.
- Infrastructure development and improvement (SQL, ETL)
- Campaign targeting and propensity modeling execution.
- Campaign targeting and propensity modeling improvement.
- Stakeholder relations (gathering requirements, driving projects to completion.)
- Marketing reporting development and execution.
- Dashboard generation using Reporting Services
- Cube development using an Analysis Server
- Scorecard development and maintenance.
- Weekly Subsidiary Scorecard refreshes.
- Scorecard infrastructure optimization and improvement.
- Scorecard migration at beginning of FY13 to new metrics.
- Net new tool development.
- Action log maintenance and ongoing improvement
- Assist Management to ensure each deliverable shall be factually accurate as submitted.
Level 2 Senior Marketing/Operations Analyst
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of prior MSFT experience
- 4 year college degree
- 7+ years SQL experience
- 7+ years Marketing/Consulting Analytics experience
To Apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Senior Marketing/Operations Analyst” in the subject.