Our client, a globally recognized brand name with operations throughout the world! They are a highly sought after place of employment being recognized year-over-year as one of the top Employer’s. Given recent changes to the industry, they are looking to add a Senior Analyst role focusing on product valuation. If you have deep understanding/experience valuing various complex financial products [mortgage backed securities, illiquid securities, etc] we need to hear from you!
In this role you will be responsible for various things including, but not limited to:
· Valuation of various financial products
· Communication of products valuation and associated accounting implications
· Using varions systems like Bloomberg, VBA, SQL, Fincad
· Performing pricing functions using computer and database skills - MS Access & Excel
· Resolve pricing issues involving valuation decision-making
· Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
· CFA (or in pursuit of CFA designation) or MBA with a specialization in Finance
· 5+ years related work experience in a valuation role involving various products (fixed income securities, asset backed securities, derivatives including interest rate and total return swaps)
· Knowledge of capital markets and complex securities: Excellent understanding of Derivatives including but not limited to: Interest Rate Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Basis Swaps, Fixed Income, IO Strips, NHA Mortgage Backed Securities, etc
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com You can also contact Tamar directly at 416-645-2438.
Other fulltime opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com