Our client is a multinational, publicly listed manufacturer and retailer. They have an immediate need for a full-time internal auditor to join their team. If you are a designated accountant at the beginning of your career looking for an opportunity that could reward your hard work by catapulting you into to other areas of operations and/or senior leadership, then we need to hear from you!
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing SOX testing, identifying and documenting weaknesses.
- Audit planning, making control recommendations.
- Continuously monitoring processes and building relationships with process owners.
- Other responsibilities/projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in an external or internal audit role.
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to work under minimal supervision, but also as part of a team.
- High attention to detail with an ability to communicate the big picture.
- Canadian accounting designation CA/CMA/CGA.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. You can also call Mona at 647-826-4349
Other fulltime opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com