· Assist in the preparation of income tax provision and related footnotes (30%).
· Assist in the preparation of tax depreciation calculations in support of income tax provision, income tax returns and regulatory reporting (30%).
· Assist in the preparation of Federal Proforma income tax returns, related state income tax returns and other non-income tax compliance returns (20%).
· Assist in the preparation of tax related schedules and analysis required for regulatory reporting, budgeting and forecasting (10%).
· Perform tax research and analysis as necessary (10%).
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 2 + years of tax and accounting experience
· CPA and/or MST preferred
· Proficient in Excel; experience with OneSource and/or PowerTax a plus.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. You can also contact Wendy Kowal directly at 412-539-1434 x- 232.
Other project opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfsearch.com.