International Financial Group (IFG) is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant who is proactive, can create and achieve clear goals while bringing their expertise to support a solid and stable company.
· Assist in the preparation, analysis and review of financial statements.
· Assist in the preparation, analysis and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
· Analyze complex general ledger accounts detailing major items and significant variances for review at management meetings and for year-end audits.
· Research relevant GAAP and SEC and reporting requirements.
· Evaluate operating methods and procedures on a continual basis and make recommendations for improved efficiency.
· Maintain up-to-date written procedures for all assigned responsibilities in accordance with SOX 404.
· Analyze assigned subsidiary account activity and balances on the subsidiary financial statements. Prepare assigned subsidiary stand-alone financial statements including statement of cash flows.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting required. Completion of or progress toward passing the CPA exam preferred.
· Three to four years of accounting/financial reporting experience in a public company or two to three years public accounting experience required.
· PC experience required including proficiency in Word and Excel required.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply and follow-up directly with Leslie Medice at 412-539-1434 x238. Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.