· Analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain custom Remedy configurations and architecture.
· Troubleshoot and maintain the integrations between Remedy and third-party applications.
· Troubleshoot and participate in resolving Remedy user access issues.
· Work with DBA and System Administrators as needed.
· Maintain System/Data integrity across Dev, Test, Stage and Production environments.
· Create reports that will be used to keep stakeholders informed of all conditions present within the environment.
· Work within business guidelines for operational change and problem management procedures.
· Work with stakeholders to document requirements for enhancing end user experience within the tool and bringing these requirements to completion.
· Gather information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provides recommendations to project managers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Field or 5 + years experience within Information Technology.
· 2 + years working with BMC Remedy.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
· Self motivated with a strong customer orientation.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently.
· ITIL v2/3 Foundations Certified
Salary/ Pay rate is open to discuss!
For immediate consideration please contact Shazia Umrani at email@example.com