Our client, a Canadian based exploration and production company has an opportunity for an Intermediate Business Analyst. Reporting directly to the team lead of Planning and Analysis, this position will work with asset team members throughout Canadian operations. The role entails the following key aspects:
· Provide ongoing analysis of capital and operating programs
· Review project risk and economic evaluations for projects pending budget approval
· Prepare analysis, reports and presentations as appropriate for executive and board of directors
· A minimum of five years of experience relevant business and/or technical oil and gas industry experience (upstream)
· At least one of the following: B.Comm, P.Eng, MBA, CFA
· Strong analytical, business and communication skills
· Have the ability to understand core business processes, analyze problems and translate learnings in to opportunities to enhance operation performance
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title in your email. You can also contact Ericka Belleth directly at 403-705-4349.
Other permanent and project opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgpr.com.